Angels Unlimited Preschool located in Red Wing, Minnesota offers children a variety of learning experiences that will enhance your child’s physical, social, intellectual and skills development. This Red Wing preschool provides a creative child-centered setting that seeks to motivate the abilities of four to five year old children in a learning environment. Focusing on the growth of a child’s self-esteem, this preschool curriculum will stimulate your child’s innate curiosity.
Admission Policy: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin. You do not have to have any religious affiliation in order for your child to attend Angels Unlimited Preschool.
Class Activities: Encourage development of abilities in the areas of language, math skills, reading skills and scientific discovery. Enhance social skills through group activities and sharing experiences. Promote a positive self image that encourages children to ask questions and make positive choices. Improve gross motor development through various physical activities. Develop fine motor skills through arts and crafts and manipulative toys.
* Low child/ teacher ratio (maximum 10 students per class)
* Morning or Afternoon sessions available
* 4 and 5 year old classes available
* Meets September through May
* To be eligible, a child must be four years of age by September 1st
* Fantastic Friday class is hands on, sensory, experiential learning. This class will be an extension of our weekly 4 and 5 year old class curriculum. This is an optional class that is open to both pre kindergarten classes. A minimum of seven students must register for this class.
Hours: Morning 4 and 5 year classes: 8:30 to 11:30 AM Afternoon classes: 12:30 to 3:30 PM on Monday and Wednesday. “Fantastic Fridays”: 9:00-11:00 AM or 12:00-2:00 PM
Location: First Lutheran Church Marianne Edwards, Director 615 W 5th St Red Wing, Minnesota 55066 firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 651 385 8133
Scholarship Information: Limited scholarship opportunities are available to assist families who qualify.